How we can help your immigration application or appeal
Our aim is to make your immigration or nationality goals as stress free as possible. Whether you are in the UK or abroad, our immigration specialists will guide you through whatever difficulties may arise.
You don’t have to do a thing.
We will deal with every stage of your case. Whether it’s an appeal, an application or any other immigration related matter. All you need to do is give us any information we ask for.
Here are some of the more common ways we help our clients. We can;
- Commission translation and interpreting services for any language.
- Visit detention centres and prisons.
- Arrange Court of Appeal appearances. We only instruct experienced specialist barristers.
- Set up meetings with barristers.
- We will make applications to the UK Home Office and UK entry clearance officers abroad.
- Complete,on your behalf, all your application or appeal forms
- Involve your Member of Parliament if required.
New Developments in Immigration and Asylum law.
The laws and processes in Immigration, Asylum and Citizenship are constantly changing. It is essential that you ensure you get up to date advice. We specialise in all aspects of immigration law, and work hard to keep abreast of all the latest changes. As immigration law experts we have a wealth of experience in dealing with complicated cases.
How much does it cost?
In many cases a costs estimate can be provided during our initial consultation. However, due to complexities that can and often arise in this area of law, our costs estimate will be reflected in the amount of work that will be required. We may be able to provide a fixed fee quote after consultation and assessment.
How long will it take?
No two cases are the same. Hence we will only be able to give a time estimate after the assessment of a particular case.
The likelihood of success.
The likelihood of success depends on a number of variables. For example; your circumstances, the country which you came from/are coming from/reside in, or whether it is a first application. There can be other variables.